wiping along..

I am following along with the follow your arrow kal. 
So many have joined. Its great. I finished the first clue… 
This is my first time using madtosh 80/10/10. Its a dream to work with and so soft..
 Like knitting with a cloud... now wouldn't that be great!!
I find myself really looking forward to the next clue 
but I am glad that  between clues I can work on my wips.
I have bound off the arms in the miss marple cardigan for my niece and working on the front panels.  
Honey in Lark by Quince & Co. I love this color. My first time using Lark. 
I can see why there are so many projects with this yarn.
Goes great with Anne of Green Gables, easy listening! I need that right now.
I crocheted a couple of little things on the weekend, a little pincushion and a doily. Instant gratification.
Just about to bind off on my first climb sock, hopefully I'll cast on the second here shortly. 
The sock looks so long but it fits really great. 



linked @ Yarn Along.

4 comments

  1. Such a beautiful post! Love that honey yarn. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello ~ nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many lovely projects showcased in one single post! I am not doing the knitalong this time but I'm enjoying hearing and seeing people's choices and progress photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your lovely yarn and knitting photos. Very, very, tempted to start another project. But I must, must, resist until I finish a few that are already on the go.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.