organizing and organizing

“Where should I go?" -Alice. 
"That depends on where you want to end up." - The Cheshire Cat

making plans for this year. trying not to look to far ahead. 
writing lists, lots of lists. they keep me in line. at least, that's the idea right!?!
this year might include another move, back to texas, maybe.. 
to the northwest, hopefully.
I'm praying that this might be the year I can move closer to my family. 
cleaning and tidying is how I have spent most of the first week of this new year..
lets call it new years cleaning. It started with trying to make room for my christmas decorations and so 
 I got rid of lots of things, all donated.
Things that I had long forgotten about, making space for more things to come. 
finding missing projects.
a pair of socks that were almost complete, all that was needed was to finish the toe.
that felt good to do and now they warm my feet. This made me very happy. 
organizing all my books, all my yarn, all my patterns.
this is just some of my sock yarn. 
finally getting around to updating my stash on ravelry
its not done yet, there is more to take pictures of!
I am really looking forward to trying new things this year, so far...
I learned how to cable without a cable needle. Watch this video here
I've got the hang of it. I am more adding cable projects to my queue.
I learned the channel island cast on.  Worth every effort. Watch that video here.
I have plans to knit lots and lots of baby booties at the behest of my sisters who are both due in may. That was the number one item requested from both of them. 
Hope you all have a great weekend!







1 comment

  1. I do hope that your wish to move closer to your family happens for you.
    Well done on the getting rid of things, that is on my agenda this year.
    Beautiful yarns and projects. Love those East of India kits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.