operation sock drawer

so it has begun.. a new year!
Another year for knitting, crocheting, cross stitching, baking….etc!
The christmas decorations have been packed away and my craft corner is all organized.
I had to get organized. I made myself a couple of project bags for my ongoing projects.
I really want to try new things this year which I guess could be my resolution, and so
I joined in on The Follow Your Arrow Mystery Kal on Ravelry.
I am so excited about this!
First off, this will be my first mystery kal and my first shawl of 2014. 
Oh, the possibilities!
All the different yarns that knitters are choosing are amazing. 
You can check out my project page here as it goes along, the first clue will be released in the coming weeks. Can't wait to start!! 
2013 was a year of a lot of gift knitting, so I pledge to myself that I will knit more for ME!
I love socks, I wear them all the time and the socks that I knit last year have seen a lot of wear.
I received a lot of gift cards this year in my stocking, and hey believe me I am not complaining!
So I purchased a few lovely new to me yarns which makes me really happy since I have promised not to buy new yarn for awhile. This is the year of trying to reduce my stash and the lovely yarns that I do have.  I have to make room for new yarn after all!!
I would like to knit one pair of socks a month in 2014 and so far I have two on the needles. 
with being said operation sock drawer has begun… project pattern pages here and here.








3 comments

  1. love the socks and yarn choices~ mystery kals are so much fun! goodluck with your goals~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for new yarn and new socks! Love both of your pairs in progress :) Knitting from the stash is one of my goals this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, that colourway for your Business Casual socks is AMAZING!! I can't wait to see these socks all knit up!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.