1/31/2014

earlier this week it was really warm, 
the tulip trees and all the blossom trees are in full bloom in my neighborhood
the weather cooled down a bit last night, we even got a little rain
otherwise California is in a drought right now
hard to believe since most of the east is still under snow
I really love the weather here but sometimes I just want it to
 rain and rain and rain
this week I did a little baking and crafting other than knitting
I made scones earlier this week
orange and cranberry 
very tasty with some apricot jam,, bonne maman of course..
thanks to pinterest I found a couple of tutorials 
for diy stitch makers
knitters can never have enough of those I think
my follow your arrow shawl is coming along nicely, I do enjoy working on it in parts
I have completed clue 1b, 2a, 3b so far…
I have also completed my first pair of socks for 2014 and
started working on baby socks… gotta love knitting for babies
everything works up so fast!









4 comments :

  1. Ohhh.. the scones look delish! I must learn to make them. The stitch markers are gorgeous, too.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh the scones look delish! i've never made them & i think your recipe would be a good place to start~
    your stitch markers are so sweet as are your socks~ nice to see color this time of year! your photography always makes me feel cozy~ happy weekending!

    ~katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pictures are so gorgeous! I saw on the news what a terrible drought California is in. It's definitely still winter here and I'd be more than happy to send you some of our snow! Beautiful yarn, knitting and socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.