its starting to look a lot like christmas

thanksgiving was quiet
I cooked and baked for two
I have a few favorite christmas albums on rotation
A very She & Him christmas
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy It feels like christmas
I am playing holiday music non-stop
I love it!
Any recommendations?
My stockings are hung
they turned out great
I still have so much yarn left over
I knit a few star ornaments
a christmas garland for decoration 
and 
my little tree has made its appearance
I had so much fun making my ornaments this year
handmade is always a good idea
I want to do some baking this week.
I think some gingerbread sounds yummy!










3 comments

  1. Such Christmassy pictures! I love the crocheted stars, I think I'll be making some myself over the next week or so. I don't have any Christmas album recommendations but I have been playing this Christmas medly from my gospel choir's performance last year all the time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5X2saJi7zc

    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much gorgeous yarniness! Those little stars are lovely, and the garlands look like cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little golden knitted star is lovely, thank you for the link, I might have to have a go at that. Your photos have a dreamy quality, so lovely. Love the pots of knitting needles next to you beautiful tree....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.