12/31/2013

good-bye 2013, bring on 2014!

This is my last post of 2013. It has been a pleasure blogging this year and I do hope to 
do more of it in the coming year. 
No resolutions here.. how about you? 
I have no plans for 2014, and perhaps this is my resolution
to just go with the flow… something important that I had to learn recently!
I finished my last knitting project of the year, 
its lovely and soft and I am loving the colors, 


I thought I might recap just a few of my favorite things from this past year, 
hope you enjoy and perhaps
find something new for yourself as well!!


favorite project I complete this year, My imogen cowl.
favorite camping trip of this year, Fort Bragg, CA.
favorite picture this year, beach love. we got to spend a lot of time at the beach this year!
Getting to see my niece turn 1
 and I really think we should all eat our birthday cakes just like this!


 albums that rotated the most on my player, Tift Merritt, Traveling Alone and Civil Wars
Broadchurch, was the best tv series I watched this year. 
Ripper Street came in second. 
Anyone else excited about Sherlock starting in January?? I am!
This story and and this story made me proud to be Canadian!!
 this was new to me and it was the most heart wrenching documentary I saw this year, 
it will make you cry and sad but inspired.
favorite podcast I discovered earlier this year, stuff you missed in history class
check out the podcast on Laura Ingalls Wilder, a must for all Little House fans! 
lovely blogs I discovered this year, here, here and here.
lovely yarn new to me this year, here, here and here.
I could really go on and on but I'll stop now. 
I hope you all have an amazing and safe New Years!!

1 comment :

  1. Your cowl is lovely, great colour combo! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.