12/21/2013

All bears should have a bow tie..

this week has been,
gingerbread, yummy homemade lattes, some christmas shopping...
Mr. Bearington is finished.
I love the way he turned out. His eyes and nose are brown felt since I didn't have black.
I used Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport in the color Latte.
He looked to naked. A little yellow bow tie did the trick.
the bow tie pattern is here. very easy.
Even though the bear pattern was a little trouble I probably will make more in the future,
 now that I have the hang of it. Lots of ends to weave in and seaming but
that doesn't bother me too much. 
I started on a bunny, its this pattern. Its knit from the top down, so this should be interesting!
I think he will have a bow tie too. 
Pondering what I should make with some yarn I won. Its lovely and squishy. 
Probably socks but we'll see… 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and
here's a little playlist for you to enjoy.






3 comments :

  1. What a lovely bear!!
    Wishing you a merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am on the third round of listening to your playlist! I am in heaven. Thank you.
    As always your posts make me so happy. Beautiful knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.