10/07/2013

weekending.

this weekend was
on rotation is
and
this townhall.
the clash is one of my favorite bands.
... well almost,
number one spot will always be
reserved for fleetwood mac.
Oktoberfest in our little neck of the woods on Saturday evening.
bratwurst and strudels. 
I can't wait for the cooler weather. I feel it, its right around the corner.
I'm waiting for it 
while
knitting by the "fire"... 
Banana pancakes with basically a jar of nutella.
who can resist nutella.
not me apparently!!
Some crafting and putting packages together. 
I love receiving mail and sending mail.
handmade cards and letters are so much fun!
planning some christmas ornaments and more gifts to send out.



6 comments :

  1. Lovely weekending Olivia. Thanks for reminding me how much I love that "fire". I got the dvd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much crafty goodness in this post!! LOVE your sock, what pattern is it? And what is the fab book with the star ornaments pictured? I love making ornaments too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sock makes me so happy!
    Thank you for letting me know about Knit.fm. That is exciting.
    Your images always make me feel cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those sweet little knitted twinkle stars ♥
    lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. It is wonderful to read. What is the name of the book with the cute star ornaments. I know this is a year old, but I am hoping you can help me. Want to get started on some ornaments that you have inspired me with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, the little book is call 500 crochet. The knit stars are a free pattern via revelry.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.