lately

finished my imogen cowl.
its blocking now.
this yarn, beautiful fall inspired colors. 
knitting another pair fingerless gloves since I finished these ones.
you can never have too many of those I think.
madelinetosh 80/10/10 in farmhouse and tern arrived in the mail.
first time using this yarn and I'm looking foward to it.
its soft and squishy.
The weather has been perfect this past week.
we met a deer on the path,

We've been hiking every day just as the sun is setting, 
exactly what I need to ease my mind from worries,
looking for a new job has not been as easy as I thought it would be and
I have to remind myself on a daily basis,
don't worry...
pray about it....
and most importantly to..


but in the mean time
I will have some more yarn with my coffee please!









4 comments

  1. I hope you will find something very, very soon Olivia! How beautiful that you captured that deer is and all your beautiful knits. Gorgeous as always! I'm sending you my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded that Avett Bros album tonight. I'm off tomorrow and I plan on listening to it all day -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that deer photo is magical, and love all your woolly goodness. my favorite band in the whole world! we saw them last week when they were here at the santa barbara bowl. still waiting for my lp to arrive in the mail, but i've been listening to free streaming of it on npr. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wool! Love it all.
    My fingers are crossed for you in regards to the job market. Something wonderful will find it's way to you, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.