9/11/2013

yarn along lately..

Sera Cahoone is on my player right now.
Is there anything better than a latte and good music. Yes there is, but not right now,
 in this moment..
Pieces of mexican cinnamon float in my hot almond milk as it boils. I love cinnamon and coffee.
Planning meals for the coming days.
so far on the menu will be  thisthis and this... 
I need to stock up on my dry beans.
As it turns out dark brown is not the best color for the imogen cowl.
 oh well,  its such a lovely pattern and calls for something brighter,
I might just give in and order some of new colors at quince & co. 
Belize is calling my name.
So my madelinetosh pashmina will be used for this pattern instead. 
 Its easy and great for working on whilst listening to an interesting book that demands a little attention.
I'll make it bigger, using both skeins. It will do a great job keeping my neck cozy this winter.
Or I might send it to my mom. She would love it, and get more use of it in Vancouver, I'm sure...
*sigh* I miss her deeply...
Do you like wonderful, weird and whimsy?
Yesterday evening, 
cozy in our bed with the dogs cuddled under our blankets,
we had our movie night. 
 We stayed up late 
and I'm glad we did because I loved every minute.
 together we watched,
&










1 comment :

  1. Without a doubt, some of my favorite things are listed in this post.
    Weird and whimsy is always a welcome thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.