wip lately

this album and this album are still in heavy rotation.
I just found this band.
Oh my... love!
my rae is coming along nicely.
started the decreases and I will need to break into my second skein.
should be finished soon, hopefully before I start another project.
I made a little bigger than the pattern called for. 
My imogen cowl is flying of the needles. I really love the color. 
I've added to my stash this week,
madelinetosh merino light in oak 
and some brown sheep nature spun,
wood moss, latte, autumn leaves
appropriate for this time of year
I've never used brown sheep before and I really love the colors.
I have a few patterns in mind, 
starting with these, 

what do you think??
I need to narrow down my ideas for the Fall into Fall Oct Kal.
I found these ladies via a thread on ravelry,
why have I not discovered these lovely ladies before, 
love it!





2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you joined our group! I have mara on my list as well, lovely piece~ love your owl mug

    ~hugs~

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all these beautiful knits. And of course the yarns....amazing!
    I say knit all the projects for the KAL/CAL. Get crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.