9/06/2013

beauty is all around no.3


“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”

Anne Frank


evening light

Happy Friday!
Its been so hot this past week. I found this recipe  for cantaloupe agua fresca. 
Its a must try, absolutely refreshing, 
but I love cantaloupe and mint anyway. 
I've been watching Midsomer Murders on Netflix, can't believe I never watched it before. 
I really love these whodunnit mystery shows 
especially when they are set in picturesque countryside towns. 
I've been working a few little projects, mostly this and thats for swaps
that I've joined on Ravelry. It's that time of the year again.




looking up
Taken with KitCam.  http://kitc.am
acorns

1 comment :

  1. I love Midsomer Murders, I have watched them all a couple of times on Netflix. Makes me long to live in a small English Village.
    The cantaloupe beverage sounds lovely. I need to give it a go. Thank you for sharing your beauties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.