8/21/2013

a little bit of this week so far.

 listening to this and this and this while I work today.
good music and good radio are always a good way to
get through the day.
latest embroidery project finished.
 hanging on my wall now.
a new addition to my ever growing collection of needlework projects. some have yet to be framed. 
starting yet another.
I ordered this book, its lovely and wonderful and complete eye candy. I have no idea where to start!!
happy Sammy. took her for a long walk this morning. 
flowers from my morning walk. 
a little coffee break and some of my favorite cookies
and now there is big pile of laundry calling my name.








1 comment :

  1. your embroidery is lovely as is that sweet little lampshade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.