7/01/2013

let them eat cake..


Happy Monday from Syd & me..
she poked her head out from underneath the blanket just long enough for me to run and snap a pic. She hates paparazzi or otherwise known as me. 





I have finished 2 tea towels. I started them both last week and finished over the weekend. They just need a wash and a good iron. 





It turned out really pretty and if you are a beginner and decide to take on a project, I would suggest this pattern. Very basic and only uses a few different types of stitches. My favorite stitch would have to be the french knot. Its just fun to do. I have been wanting to attempt this alphabet sampler and have finally decided to tackle it. It might take awhile to get through and I am using threads and fabric from my own stash. 



Oh and Happy Canada Day!!!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Syd is very cute & so is your needlework~

    Happy Monday~

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.