camping and hiking

Back from camping.... giant moss covered trees, pine covered trails, little wild mushrooms,
 baby ducks, elk and too many deer to count, 
redwood scented mornings, reading by the fire, 
dutch oven bisuits, 
crashing waves, 
foggy beaches all to ourselves, 
sleepy coastal towns, wildflowers, little out of the way cafe's with great sandwiches, rolling hills and an endless ocean, golden gate bridge, 
seal watching, giant slugs, salamanders under our feet, historic lighthouses, tiny cottages with white picket fences and lots of blackberry bushes ..
 I love the pacific coast highway! I recorded a little bit of video and played around with Imovie and now I wish I would have recorded more well anyways ... maybe next time















No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.