6/12/2013

a moveable feast

“We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other.” 

Listening to Hemingway on audio.. I can almost smell Paris and feel it, not that I have ever been there but Hemingway writes about it so well. I think I will try another Hemingway when I have finished this one, I just really love his style of writing.. and for now I am finished with one sock and have started on the second. 









And for your tastebud pleasure, yesterday's salad,
 tuna ceviche.
Finely diced cilantro, onion, tomato, carrot, serrano, cucumber, lime juice, salt & pepper. Yum!




joined in with Ginny @ Yarn Along today...

4 comments :

  1. what a lovely post, yummy socks and salad and hemingway (when i think of him i think of africa, but of course paris) where do you find an audio like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your socks look lovely I love your choice of yarn- so fresh and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous socks.
    Enjoy listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to A Moveable Feast on audiobook, too! I think it definitely added to the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.