happy long weekend!

Worked on a few socks this past week, but this weekend will be knit free weekend.. Received my latest package from Quince & Co. I really love love love their yarn and this time I am using Chickadee for some colorful socks. Sport yarn works up really fast compared to fingering weight. Knit up a couple of ankle toe up socks, with some Quince & Co finch that I had laying around from previous purchase. Summertime is perfect for knitting ankle socks. I love knitting socks! I ordered the wood sock blocker from Loopy Ewe on the recommendation of Susan A. Anderson. She is a great sock knitter. I love her blog. This weekend we have plans to hang out in Santa Barbara for some coffee and the farmers market as well as Santa Ana for the Patchwork show. Looking forward to the food trucks, those are the best. Long weekends are the best and I have a feeling it will be a warm one... what are you guys doing for the long weekend?






3 comments

  1. Love these anklets! So pretty...are you using a pattern? Or just creating your own?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.