lately..

Catching up with the outside world.. been working so much and I'm so looking forward to just relaxing this weekend. Finally finished my fingerless gloves, perfect for the fall. Just when I felt the crispness in the air during my walk in the mornings, this week is supposed to be record breaking heat for los angeles.. so much for autumn.... which just so happens to be my most favorite time of the year. Even though its not fall outside here, everywhere I go, the scent of cinnamon and pumpkin spice have filled the air. Love it! Anyways, this week I will be on the hunt for the perfect frames for my butterflies. Finally finished cross stitching and adding the beads...so onto my next project, the willa cowl.. the yarn is soft and smooshy from quince & co, it arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, and I have been drooling to get started.








1 comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.